Beef Haiku Daily

This is a website
which attests to the greatness
of beef as a meat.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Beef Haiku #46, #47, #48, #49.

Greetings beefketeers. My humble apologies for the lack of meaty poetry these last few weeks. I offer no explanation for my absence - in place, and by way of sating your undoubtedly insatiable appetite for bovine verse, I offer several Haiku where one would most certainly suffice. They cover the four basic motifs of fear, guilt, cheese and loss:

Spring is upon us.
Cows making beefy babies.
Hush! Make not a sound.

I dropped the burger
and he had no idea.
I am a bad man.

Cheeseburger logic:
Beef comes from a cow, also -
cheese comes from a cow.

She will not return.
Tears fall into cottage pie.
And I feel unloved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home